I've been pretty productive over the last few days, despite an attack of the winter sickness bug. On Monday, I could barely manage a whole row of crochet. Yesterday, I pretty much finished Mummy Elephant and Grunge Ted. Got them stuffed and sewn up.
They're both still naked, though, so the next step is to get Mummy Elephant a bow to wear and to make a little t-shirt for Grunge Ted. I've got a skull-and-crossbones image for the t-shirt that I'll print out and use as a pattern for a felt logo to sew on. Pics when they're done!
Also, I've put what I hope are the finishing touches to the pattern I wrote out for the Sunshine Daisies Kindle Cover as I was making it. I think it's as clear as it can be, although no one apart from me has road-tested it. All the same, it's a PDF document now, and it's on my Folksy shop for sale. http://folksy.com/items/3174058-PDF-Sunshine-Daisies-Crochet-Kindle-Cover-Pattern Here it is.
Okay. Off to make little grungy teddy t-shirts and elephant bows!